Monday 10 September 2012

Rihanna and Chris Brown Kiss on lips, Hug At 2012 MTV VMAs - VIDEO

 

 Here’s what happened.
While returning to her chair after winning the Video of the Year award for “We Found Love,” Rihanna stopped to accept congratulations from her ex-boyfriend Brown and another audience member, who were seated directly at the end of the stage.
Brown stood up and hugged Rihanna, and she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

VIDEO BELOW




As it happens, Rihanna used the VMAs to debut her newly cropped pixie cut -- reminiscent of the girly 'do she wore during her relationship with Brown, which officially ended in February 2009 following his brutal assault of her.

"He was the love of my life," Rihanna told Oprah Winfrey last month, controversially defending her friendly relationship with Brown.

She added to Winfrey that their run-ins at award shows are still "awkward ... My stomach drops and I have to maintain this poker face and not let it get to the outer part of me. I have to maintain that and suppress it."

She added: "I have forgiven him. It took me a long time. I was angry for a long time."

No comments:

Post a Comment